BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
blueroad
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello.

I'm trying to start Platform FlowManager from an X-Window login to Linux server using MobaXterm.

My Platform install is the default  - flowmanager is under /sas/platform/pm/9.1/bin

js.conf is under /sas/platform/pm/conf/js.conf

The userid has the platform.lsf "sourced"

Flowmanager only cries out

/etc/js.conf does not exist.  Abort

Is there a way to send an option into flowmanger to tell it where my js.conf is ?

/etc is not writeable by me.

Thanks for reading !

Go Red Bulls !

Bob B, sasadm, Somerset NJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi Bob,

Have you sourced the Platform LSF profile scripts?  I have the following added to my profile so I don't have to do it manually when I login:

. /opt/sas94m3/pss/lsf/conf/profile.lsf
. /opt/sas94m3/pss/pm/conf/profile.js

From your post my guess would be that they're in the following locations for you:

. /sas/platform/lsf/conf/profile.lsf
. /sas/platform/pm/conf/profile.js

Cheers

Paul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi Bob,

Have you sourced the Platform LSF profile scripts?  I have the following added to my profile so I don't have to do it manually when I login:

. /opt/sas94m3/pss/lsf/conf/profile.lsf
. /opt/sas94m3/pss/pm/conf/profile.js

From your post my guess would be that they're in the following locations for you:

. /sas/platform/lsf/conf/profile.lsf
. /sas/platform/pm/conf/profile.js

Cheers

Paul

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation