BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sram4790
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

Can someone tell me where can i find the configuration script for  Grid Manager plugin of SAS Environment manager.

I have a scene , where i have to un configure SAS platform web services and re install it. But in order to do the same , i may have to uninstall SAS grid manager plugin and then go ahead with SAS platform web services.

Uninstalling SAS Grid manager plug in is erroring out with a message "The location of the configuration script for SAS Grid Manager Plug-in for SAS Environment Manager could not be determined"

1 REPLY 1
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @sram4790

If the install/config of SAS Platform web services was done using Express/Typical method then the deployment wizard would have automatically deployed these things together under one webapplication server so I guess you should be able to uninstall it in one go. You can reference this link for more information:

https://support.sas.com/rnd/scalability/platform/PWS/PWSInstall94M3.pdf

Hope this helps!

Anand!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation