BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jbarrow1126
Calcite | Level 5

Greetings. I'm creating 2 new images using Windows 10, both 32 and 64 bit. I have all of my setting in IE in what I perceive to be correct, yet Java 3d fails the system test every time. (yes, it is installed). Any ideas? Thanks in advance. 

15 REPLIES 15
jbarrow1126
Calcite | Level 5

Also... i have https://www.sascurriculumpathways.com added to trusted sites. 

jbarrow1126
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm not a regular user (or any user), rather, just the computer tech. Can you please guide me so that I may provide the info you need? 

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

You posted that you created 2 images. If you did it with SAS, you have used SAS code to do this. Enterprise Guide or SAS Studio, which allow point-and-click creation of such code, always give the option of viewing that code in the "code" tab.

If you did it with some other software, you're probably wrong here.

jbarrow1126
Calcite | Level 5

Images, meaning ghost images (.gho files) of Windows 10, for deployment to multiple machines at a later time. 

jbarrow1126
Calcite | Level 5

Maybe my post isnt in the right spot? But heres what im doing...

Open IE11. 

Go to sascurriculumpathways.com.

Help.

System recommendations. 

System check.

I get green checkmarks on all except Java 3d. 

jbarrow1126
Calcite | Level 5

The image is what i'm working on now, and part of my process is to ensure that all the plugins necessary for SAS are functioning. There is no "installation". It's just the website. 

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Ah, now I get it.

The website itself suggests to email curriculumpathways@sas.com in case of urgent problems.

This community here deals mainly with the use of SAS statistical analysis software.

jbarrow1126
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks. I actually called the 800 number and they directed me to this forum. I'll send an email to that address. I appreciate your time and help! 😃

jbarrow1126
Calcite | Level 5

I started with the 1.3.1 that comes from the SAS requirements page, but took it a step further to get the newes 1.5.2. Still no luck. I've never had issues when I did this on XP, 7, 8 or 8.1. This is the first time. Gotta be something in Win 10 making some part too secure. Something im overlooking. 

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @jbarrow1126 and @Kurt_Bremser,

I have found the right contact in Curriculum Pathways and will forward this entire thread to her. So, you should be hearing from someone either through this thread, or directly, soon.

Thanks for using the communities and best of luck,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation