BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rgreen33
Pyrite | Level 9

We just enabled ACM ETL Processing earlier today.  When I go into Report Center, I only see the reports associated with the following:

Stored Processes -> System -> Applications -> SAS Environment Manager -> Ad Hoc Reporting

I am not seeing the Stored Processes -> Products folder at all.  Am I missing someting, or will this automatically show up later, as the process collects data?  In Environment Manager, I can see that data is being collected via the chart view under resources.

Capture.JPG

Do I just need to wait this out, or am I missing something that is probably the obvious?

Thanks,

Ricky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @rgreen33,

I can think on several answers. One of them is that you are logging in with a user without enough permissions. Are you logging in with sasadm@saspw, just to be sure? 

Those reports are stored processes, which means you can see them in SAS Management Console, but you can also run them anywere, such as with EG, or the SAS Stored Process web application, no only from the Report Center.

If the case is that even with sasadm@saspw you cannot see them, perhaps when you enabled ACM, it did not loaded all the Stored Processes, Perhaps you can check the logs of the enabling ACM, looking for messages of the spk import. Maybe something went wrong there.

Anyway, you can repeat the ACM load process anytime 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @rgreen33,

I can think on several answers. One of them is that you are logging in with a user without enough permissions. Are you logging in with sasadm@saspw, just to be sure? 

Those reports are stored processes, which means you can see them in SAS Management Console, but you can also run them anywere, such as with EG, or the SAS Stored Process web application, no only from the Report Center.

If the case is that even with sasadm@saspw you cannot see them, perhaps when you enabled ACM, it did not loaded all the Stored Processes, Perhaps you can check the logs of the enabling ACM, looking for messages of the spk import. Maybe something went wrong there.

Anyway, you can repeat the ACM load process anytime 

rgreen33
Pyrite | Level 9

@JuanS_OCS,

Thank you for your help.  You were exactly right...my account didn't have access to view the report.  I tried my unrestricted account and I can now see the reports!

Does this require "unrestricted" access?  Or, is there a particular role that I could add to my normal account?

Thanks,

Ricky

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Nah 🙂 You are the master of your system. But by default they are meant for Admins only. You can change the permissions on those stored process metadata to be available for additional users or groups. My suggestion: do not change permissions on each STP, just change the permissions on the folder that contains them.

Great that you can use them from now on!

Juan

rgreen33
Pyrite | Level 9

@JuanS_OCS,

Perfect!  Thanks again for your help.

Thanks,

Ricky

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation