BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All.

Has anyone had any experiences upgrading BIDashboard4.3_m1 to 4.3_m2?

Tried doing this over the weekend, and had an error when it tried to update a bidashboard4.2 file (interesting as running 4.3)

image.gif

Now my issue is, that Tech support couldn't help me over the phone, so I selected No - so the installation stopped... How do I start it again?

Barry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks to the Tech Support team in OZ, I have now sorted this out... It turns out there was a usage note for this very problem, pity the original Tech support person in US didn't find this as it would have been a lot easier to fix during the install/update rather than restoring and re-updating... :smileyshocked: - And the fact I couldn't find it also is a little embarrassing :smileyblush:

So FYI

http://support.sas.com/kb/41/658.html

Barry

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks to the Tech Support team in OZ, I have now sorted this out... It turns out there was a usage note for this very problem, pity the original Tech support person in US didn't find this as it would have been a lot easier to fix during the install/update rather than restoring and re-updating... :smileyshocked: - And the fact I couldn't find it also is a little embarrassing :smileyblush:

So FYI

http://support.sas.com/kb/41/658.html

Barry

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation