BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aamirhaider
Calcite | Level 5
Greetings, Respected Sir/Madam, I have sign-in issue while accessing my sas online platform showing the message that you have invalid username or passoword beside it' being correct. So how to solve the problem. Another I have also issue in accessing my university edition showing that "The launch of the server process failed with an unknown status code". So how to solve it. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
RandyMullis
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi, @Aamirhaider. From what you've said, I'm guessing you are using SAS OnDemand for Academics. The users of SAS OnDemand for Academics have to re-accept their terms and conditions license once-a-year. Unfortunately, when their license is expired, youget a message like “Incorrect account name or password.” 

Since your issue is specific to you, I would encourage you to submit a Technical Support track to support@sas.com or call 1-800-727-0025.

Thanks,

Randy

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation