Architecting, installing and maintaining your SAS environment

Unable to join the SUGA Webex?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Unable to join the SUGA Webex?

Hi all,

It's 5am here, I'm up to join the SUGA WebEx meeting. I registered a while back (as soon as I arrived home from SGF).

I've clicked on the link I was sent in the registration email: sas.webex.com/sas/onstage/g.php?d=598850327&t=a

But it's not listing any other attendees, and says "The host has not arrived.", "The host for this event will arrive shortly."

Suggestions? (Or should I go back to bed for a couple of hours more..?)

SUGA.png

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-12-2016 04:34 PM
Trusted Advisor

Re: Unable to join the SUGA Webex?

[ Edited ]
Posted in reply to AndrewHowell

Hi @AndrewHowell,

The time was correct Andrew. There were technical issues and the meeting ended at 5:08am (AU EST). @NatashaCollins sent a follow up email with the text:

Thank you for registering for the SUGA webinar on the Overview of Admin Tasks in SAS 9.4.

Due to some unforeseen technical difficulties, we had to cancel today’s webinar. We will be rescheduling soon and apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

View solution in original post

All Replies

(I'm assuming Daylight Savings Time was taken into account? 3pm US ET = 5am AUS ET)

Solution
‎05-12-2016 04:34 PM
Trusted Advisor

[ Edited ]

Hi @AndrewHowell,

The time was correct Andrew. There were technical issues and the meeting ended at 5:08am (AU EST). @NatashaCollins sent a follow up email with the text:

Thank you for registering for the SUGA webinar on the Overview of Admin Tasks in SAS 9.4.

Due to some unforeseen technical difficulties, we had to cancel today’s webinar. We will be rescheduling soon and apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

SAS Employee

Posted in reply to MichelleHomes

Sorry @AndrewHowell and @MichelleHomes to get you out of bed so early! Our presenter was having some issues and we could not get them resolved before the webinar. We will definitely be rescheduling and apologize for the inconvenience! 

Posted in reply to NatashaCollins

Ok, I didn't get the "Postponed" email.

Note for future occurences - could the WebEx meeting have also issued a "Postponed" statement when we joined?

Back to bed..

Trusted Advisor

Posted in reply to NatashaCollins

No problem @NatashaCollins. These things happen and I was already awake Smiley Happy

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I received the below email from Natasha Collins, he mentioned that today’s Webex was canceled, please find the message below:

Thanks,

Anil Neelakantam

All good - the email arrived just after 6am. Thanks, @NatashaCollins

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation