BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jwhite
Quartz | Level 8

Hey Community,

We have a development environment that fills up with space pretty frequently. I belive out admin person (who has left) likely turned on the debug logs at some point to check on an issue.

Well, I'd like to confirm that and if that is the case...turn them off.

So, would these logs be on app, meta, or web servers? Any specific syntax in a config file I should look for?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

There are a few settings in SAS code you can turn off an on, for instance, macro and include files:

options nomprint nosymbolgen nomlogic nosource nosource2;

The documentation will show all the options:

https://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/lesysoptsref/69799/HTML/default/viewer.htm#titlepage.ht...

alexal
SAS Employee

@jwhite,

Please run this command and show me an output (do not forget to update the path to your configuration directory):

find /PATH/TO/SAS/CONFIG/ -regextype posix-egrep -regex ".*\.(cfg)$" 2> /dev/null | xargs grep -i 'logconfigloc'

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation