BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

It’s nearly the end of the year, and you know what that means? Wrap-up time! I’m not going to hit you with a lot of information. I hope you followed along throughout the year. But I will share the top 3 admin articles for all of 2018 (in terms of views, as of today):

You can check out all of the admin library articles by subscribing to the Administration and Deployment label in our SAS Communities Library.

Do you have a favorite article? Share in the replies, so we can all benefit from it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you miss the other installments in my series? No worries. You’ll find them under the tag: admin three things.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

I would love to run an analytics process (with ESP? 🙂 ) into my brains to know what is better. This has been an amazing year with lots of information. For sure I can remember I myself have looked at those 3 articles and resources, several times!

What I do know for sure, is that I would note that the level of information provided in documentation.sas.com has increased amazingly, not only quantity but also quality and openness, the communities.sas.com are a place to stay and learn from each other, at a level I cannot recall it has ever been, and the new look and structure of support.sas.com , which makes the life much-much-much easier to us, SAS admins in need of a hand.

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to all the new and wonderfull stuff to come in 2019. See you all there!

Best,

Juan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

I would love to run an analytics process (with ESP? 🙂 ) into my brains to know what is better. This has been an amazing year with lots of information. For sure I can remember I myself have looked at those 3 articles and resources, several times!

What I do know for sure, is that I would note that the level of information provided in documentation.sas.com has increased amazingly, not only quantity but also quality and openness, the communities.sas.com are a place to stay and learn from each other, at a level I cannot recall it has ever been, and the new look and structure of support.sas.com , which makes the life much-much-much easier to us, SAS admins in need of a hand.

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to all the new and wonderfull stuff to come in 2019. See you all there!

Best,

Juan

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I know the documentation and support.sas.com teams have worked hard this year, and they will appreciate hearing your kind words, @JuanS_OCS.

Here's to 2019!

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 in conversation