Architecting, installing and maintaining your SAS environment

Three things to note for SAS admins: December 2017

Accepted Solution Solved
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Three things to note for SAS admins: December 2017

[ Edited ]

Most folks do some sort of wrap-up at year’s end. This isn’t as much of a wrap-up as it is a reminder. SAS is dedicated to helping administrators, and we have a good bit of information available to you. So rather than point out three things from the community this month, let me share three things you’ll always want to be aware of:

I wish you and yours the happiest of holidays and a most prosperous new year. See you all in 2018!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you miss the other installments in my series? No worries. You’ll find them below:

August 2017

September 2017

October 2017

November 2017

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎01-08-2018 01:17 PM
Trusted Advisor

Re: Three things to note for SAS admins: December 2017

Posted in reply to ShelleySessoms

A good list to check off the year and thinking about checklists... @DavidStern's Checklist of SAS Platform Administration Tasks is another thing to always be aware of... https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Checklist-of-SAS-Platform-Administration-Task...

Thanks for holiday cheer Shelley and looking forward to seeing you, and members of the community, next year! Smiley Happy

sasadmin.jpg

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎01-08-2018 01:17 PM
Trusted Advisor

Re: Three things to note for SAS admins: December 2017

Posted in reply to ShelleySessoms

A good list to check off the year and thinking about checklists... @DavidStern's Checklist of SAS Platform Administration Tasks is another thing to always be aware of... https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Checklist-of-SAS-Platform-Administration-Task...

Thanks for holiday cheer Shelley and looking forward to seeing you, and members of the community, next year! Smiley Happy

sasadmin.jpg

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation