BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Kayalvizhi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ,

I have an idea for automation , for which I need to submit a piece of unix script in all grid nodes and get result of the scripts from each node .

Can any one from the community help with the above.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

A SAS grid consists of a series of SAS-machines each having SAS/Connect there.

When they are registered in the SAS-metadata you could see all of them using the SIGNON SERVERV=_ALL_ 

Knowing all the machines in the grid and having all of those open for the x-CMD setting than you can remote submit to each of them a sh scritp (preferred pipe usage when needing some feed-back).    

For the rsubmit processing an asycnhronous mode from one central base proces (not using parallel code submission)  should do the the job.

What is the problem?

---->-- ja karman --<-----

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LainieH
Community Manager

Hi @Kayalvizhi,

Thanks for your question. I've moved your question to the Administration community as more experts will be able to help here.

Best,

Lainie

jakarman
Barite | Level 11

A SAS grid consists of a series of SAS-machines each having SAS/Connect there.

When they are registered in the SAS-metadata you could see all of them using the SIGNON SERVERV=_ALL_ 

Knowing all the machines in the grid and having all of those open for the x-CMD setting than you can remote submit to each of them a sh scritp (preferred pipe usage when needing some feed-back).    

For the rsubmit processing an asycnhronous mode from one central base proces (not using parallel code submission)  should do the the job.

What is the problem?

---->-- ja karman --<-----

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation