BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASuserlot
Barite | Level 11

I have sas 9.4 TS level 1M7 version. I am having a problem using sas. When I increase my display setting on the computer is more than 100%. Sas becomes slow, has a hard time opening the dataset, moving between the tabs, lag, and stickiness of the scroll bar for the editor window. With the 100% setting, the font is very small in all Icons like filenames, folder names in the system, and even the font in the dataset; my eyes really get bad with this kind of setting.   What to do?

3 REPLIES 3
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello
Sorry to hear about your issue.
Is your SAS a local install on your PC/Laptop ? OR you have SAS client like SAS EG locally installed and SAS running on the server?

SASuserlot
Barite | Level 11

We have sas 9.4 desktop version which runs through the remote desk top! All of them facing same issue. We also have EG but it runs fine

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Looks like a continuation of this post: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Programming/Problems-in-SAS-9-4-64bit-based-on-WIN10-Editor-windo...

I'll repeat my recommendation from that one - since this involves a virtual desktop, a Tech Support track is the best way to go as it will probably involve further diagnosing. You may find Enterprise Guide ,as an alternative interface, doesn't have this problem.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation