BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ANLYNG
Pyrite | Level 9

Currently we got problems with scheduling from SMC that uses the scheduler on HP unix. Some of our jobs runs through but pt. a lot of them is stopping of some reason. Also jobs which functioned a day ago. The scrips (log file from running .sh scripts stops contain this message ;

warning: commands will be executed using /usr/bin/sh

job 1458362460.a at Sat Mar 19 05:41:00 2016
ATJOB Submitted
16/03/18 06:55:00 Wrong time to run script, stopping
16/03/18 06:55:00 Flow RRRR_FFF_d exiting 0

Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you if you have any clues.

and it occurs for jobs which can run by run now and has worked before. Do you have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ANLYNG
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Again, Thanks for your reply. We tried it. But It did not solved the problem. Then  I emailed SAS support and they told me that there was a restriction for how many jobs could be runned simultancenous on unix. It has been set up below /ets/cron queuedefs. We doubled the numbers and now the scheduler is up running 100%.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16
Hi,

This can occurr if your machine has a different time of the time running on you at processes.

Please check the logs of at (bar/logs/at i giras) and compare with your current system time.

I expect this to be solved if you restart your at service.

ANLYNG
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Again, Thanks for your reply. We tried it. But It did not solved the problem. Then  I emailed SAS support and they told me that there was a restriction for how many jobs could be runned simultancenous on unix. It has been set up below /ets/cron queuedefs. We doubled the numbers and now the scheduler is up running 100%.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation