BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

there is a support site which allows you to check the compatibility of all OS systems and SAS versions, see:
http://support.sas.com/supportos/list?requestAction=summary&outputView=sasrelease&sasrelease=9.4&pla...

Thanks
Anja

ERIKAGARCIA
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

In my company we just upgrated to windows 10 and office 2016, however actually i have those issues. Not able to sent files to excel, and many sintaxys errors that didn't exists before. Like marking & as an unknown character when is inside " " as text. 

I thought it was because they install us the office 32 bit and my sas is 64 bit, yes it happens, international companies working with 32 bit software. 

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi,

for searches that hit this question, Windows 10 is supported starting SAS 9.4 M3 (maintenance 3).

http://support.sas.com/kb/55/938.html

abcde
Obsidian | Level 7

Only on m3 and m4

Pollewops
Fluorite | Level 6

I installed SAS Miner Client on my WIndows 10 x64 machine.

Login using userid/password does work.

Login using single sign-on FAILS 😞

Same installation on Windows 7 x86 or x64 does work succesful. Also single sign-on.

Anyone experience the same problem with Windows 10 x64 ?

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @Pollewops,

Since this is a very old thread that has an accepted solution, you should post a new message with this question. It will get more visibility that way.

Thanks for using the SAS communities,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Pollewops
Fluorite | Level 6
thanks..wil do

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats