BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
SnehasisTTPL
Fluorite | Level 6

Suddenly got an error in SAS Visual Analytics content Server with an error code 500.

For a reason all reports and customised  theme are not loaded into the VA portal.

ERROR LIKE IN CONTENT SERVER LOG:

2015-07-07 17:56:59,065 [localhost-startStop-11] ERROR org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryStartupServlet - RepositoryStartupServlet initializing failed:

org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.ServletExceptionWithCause: Error while creating repository

org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.ServletExceptionWithCause: Error while creating repository

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SnehasisTTPL
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Jaap,

Yes.I checked It.After doing a lots of operation I am able to find out the solution today.Smiley Happy

Problem occurred due to abnormal power off during the metadata server schedule backup process.jackrabbit unable to index content.Index folder got corrupted.

So first i stop jackrabbit service,delete the corrupted index folder,again start jackrabbit service and automatically new index folder created.

helpful link:Jackrabbit - Dev - can I reindex a whole repository?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

did you check the 500 code?

---->-- ja karman --<-----
SnehasisTTPL
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Jaap,

Yes.I checked It.After doing a lots of operation I am able to find out the solution today.Smiley Happy

Problem occurred due to abnormal power off during the metadata server schedule backup process.jackrabbit unable to index content.Index folder got corrupted.

So first i stop jackrabbit service,delete the corrupted index folder,again start jackrabbit service and automatically new index folder created.

helpful link:Jackrabbit - Dev - can I reindex a whole repository?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation