BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sandeep_reddy
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

I am validating SAS Web URL by using below script .

sample=`curl -ksSf -u sasdemo@saspw:pass https://sample.com:8343/SASSTUDIO -v`
kill -0 $sample > /dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
     echo " Web URL is connecting "
else
        echo " $sample "
fi

The URL is connecting but even if i give wrong password it is showing as URL is connected. After validations i observed that curl command is checking till SASLogon page but not actual URL.

Can anyone help me in validating the SAS Web URL's with usernames and passwords in linux.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

2 REPLIES 2
shirishkamath
Obsidian | Level 7

Sandeep,

AFAIK, since SAS Studio has a logon page where you have to enter username and password, the way you have executed curl won't work. I am not sure of the solution and would leave it to the members to answer your question. Thanks!

sandeep_reddy
Quartz | Level 8
Hi Shirish,
I have just used an example as sas studio URL. I need to validate SAS Visual Analytics URL which requires username and password to enter. Now i need too validate by passing the username and password with curl command.
Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation