BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AliZiya
Fluorite | Level 6

When I updating sas licence I have run the ansible command ( ansible-playbook apply-license.yml ) and I saw the error below. How can I resolve this? As you can see FAILED. 

AliZiya_0-1718367522441.png

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Looks like ansible is trying to assume root with sudo and this is failing because it's prompting for a password. You would need to either run ansible-playbook using the --ask-become-pass, or modify your /etc/sudoers on deployTarget to allow sudo without providing a password.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
onuroruc
Calcite | Level 5

please help us for this issue.

sarica
Calcite | Level 5
can you help with the solution
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Looks like ansible is trying to assume root with sudo and this is failing because it's prompting for a password. You would need to either run ansible-playbook using the --ask-become-pass, or modify your /etc/sudoers on deployTarget to allow sudo without providing a password.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
AliZiya
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you gwotton ! I appreciated.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation