BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
davidvazqueztds
Calcite | Level 5
Hello! now it worked fine. So I´m trying to log in. I reset the sasboot password, and now Im trying to go in.
I see the next message:
"No valid request. The application is not autorized to use SAS Logon Manager".
What´s the problem here?
alexal
SAS Employee

@davidvazqueztds ,

Make sure you are using HTTPS in the URL, not HTTP.

davidvazqueztds
Calcite | Level 5

Still the same error using https

alexal
SAS Employee

@davidvazqueztds ,

Ok, you have to create a track with our middle-tier support. They will help you with that problem.

davidvazqueztds
Calcite | Level 5
I upload the log.
could be the problem in the hostname? I say it because the hostname does not match with certificate, I can see it in log.
What should I do to fix it? I added in inventory.ini the ansible_host=sas.tecdesoft.es
Thank you very much for help
alexal
SAS Employee

@davidvazqueztds ,

Absolutely. The hostname in the URL should match the hostname in the certificate.

davidvazqueztds
Calcite | Level 5
Yes, but how to solve it? 😕
alexal
SAS Employee

@davidvazqueztds ,

Have you had a chance to open a track with our middle-tier support? They should be able to help you with that problem.

davidvazqueztds
Calcite | Level 5
Okay. I will try, but i know it will be slower.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 68 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation