BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
aratcliffe
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I feel sure I once had a link to a SAS document that specified the strategy regarding how many old versions are supported, and for how long. Needless to say, I can't find that doc anymore (even with the help of Google).

My fundamental question is: when does support for 9.2 TS2M3 run out, i.e. when is the latest date that I should upgrade?

Thanks in anticipation

-Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
aratcliffe
Calcite | Level 5

Fast answer! 16 minutes.

And it tells me what I want. Thanks.

In terms of strategy, the implication is that the latest two versions get Level A, the third oldest gets B, and all others get C. And so, I draw the assumption that the introduction of V9.4 in Q1 next year (maybe) will drop V9.2 down to level B.

Thanks again

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

Matt was on a "coffee break" for the first 15 min else you would have gotten the answer even faster.Smiley Wink

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation