BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Aboveland
Fluorite | Level 6

There is a custom page in SAS Information Delivery Portal which is appearing under each user page list. As an administrator when i try to delete the page, it is showing a separate entry for each user. Upon deletion of all the entries, when the user logs back into the portal, the page gets recreated. Any idea what might be causing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

let me take a stab in the dark here ...  it sounds like pages that are created based on a template. When a group template

has been created and is being used, every time a user logs on, such a page is available/created.

You would have to delete the template to stop that, see

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/idp/66143/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1mwz6h8w7rjokn1hw6kcb...

Thanks

Anja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

let me take a stab in the dark here ...  it sounds like pages that are created based on a template. When a group template

has been created and is being used, every time a user logs on, such a page is available/created.

You would have to delete the template to stop that, see

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/idp/66143/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1mwz6h8w7rjokn1hw6kcb...

Thanks

Anja

Aboveland
Fluorite | Level 6
spot on, thanks. 🙂

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation