BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fatcat
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, i get a blank page when i click on the "Administration" tab when i am in SAS Environment Manager. I am in as the Super Admin user. I tried it on IE and Chrome. I think i am suppose to see Folders, and other metadata objects. What am i missing, anyone else came across this?

Thanks, 

Alex

10 REPLIES 10
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What version of Env Manager are you using? On V2.3 I get a blank screen too but on V2.5 it pops up a separate window for administering metadata.

Mark_sas
SAS Employee

You may be running into this:

http://support.sas.com/kb/57/836.html

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

fatcat
Calcite | Level 5
followed the "workaround", but still same.
fatcat
Calcite | Level 5
I am on 2.4. I am not seeing any popups. Once in a while I see a splash page when it is loading, then nothing.
shriram4790
Calcite | Level 5
You might have to check the Gemfire and other relevant components of EV in Metadata server too which may in down status , try bringing it up.
fatcat
Calcite | Level 5

The SAS EV agent was down. But restarting it didn't seem to fix the issue. 

Mark_sas
SAS Employee

Sorry the workarounds didn't fix your issue.  At this point, you're probably best served contacting Tech Support.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

shriram4790
Calcite | Level 5
Any progress after this? Were you able to fix the issue. Can you please share the workaround if any.
fatcat
Calcite | Level 5

it is with SAS TS, still on-going. 

anja
SAS Employee
It might be a long shot, but try the following:
Hold CTRL on your keyboard and while holding, mouse click on administration

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation