BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kryspin
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everybody,

please could anybody help me, how to disable SAS Deployment Manager to start everytime with the machine on Windows?

Thanx a lot in advance,

Kryspin

9 REPLIES 9
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Best bet for this is to contact Tech Support.

At a guess it is because the install hasn't appeared to have completed?

Barry

michele_sas
SAS Employee

Hi Kryspin,

This SAS note has a solution.

Problem Note 46570: Rebooting your PC after a successful SAS®9 installation restarts the SAS® Deployment Wizard

http://support.sas.com/kb/46/570.html

MIchele

kryspin
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Michele,

thanks a lot, it was really problem with not finished installation!

Kryspin

lavi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Kryspin,

How did you solve this issue?  I have a user with the same issue. We tried installing SAS but stopped in between, then we started another installation and this one completed. They have all the stuff needed installed now. Do we have to go through the install one more time even though the installation completed the second time ?

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Have you tried the solution in problem note 46570 referenced above?

lavi
Calcite | Level 5

Solution in Note 46570 worked. I guess I wanted to be ready with Plan B if that didn't work.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Great. It would be much appreciated if you follow Community etiquette and mark the discussion as correctly answered then.

lavi
Calcite | Level 5

I am not the OP so not sure if I can mark it as answered.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

OK. Actually that's a good reason to start a new discussion with a reference to the old thread, rather than add to it.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 like
  • 5 in conversation