BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ZoBuyani
Calcite | Level 5

Hi 🙂 ,

I've been trying to install SAS 9.4 on Windows Server 2012 , All the components were successfully installed except for the Report viewer.

How can I go about correcting this issue? (is it possible to re-install just the failed components or to repair the installation , instead of beginning the entire installation process from scratch)

Please help.

Kind regards

Zo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Yes, you don't need to install all over again. You can use the "Install additional product" option. Which report viewer are you having problems with? There are several in SAS.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Yes, you don't need to install all over again. You can use the "Install additional product" option. Which report viewer are you having problems with? There are several in SAS.

ZoBuyani
Calcite | Level 5

I feel so relieved 🙂

The version is 7.1

So how exactly do I begin the process of Installing an additional product?

(Do i need to use the deployment manager?)

Thank you SASKiwi

ZoBuyani
Calcite | Level 5

...Busy installing Report viewer through the additional install option.

( fingers crossed Smiley Happy.)

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation