BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
walterwu
Calcite | Level 5

ion Hi folks! After installing SAS 9.2 on linux 32-bit and running the sasoq.sh file to test all of the modules, we keep getting an error on graph:tstgraph:testgrj

sasoq: The command failed to return the proper value.

Expected 0, actual RC was 2.

Has anyone seen this? if so, how were you able to resolve this?

Thanks!

Walter Wu

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

There should be a SAS log file for the tstgraph job that gives more details for the non-zero return code. I would search through that file for the word error or warning.

walterwu
Calcite | Level 5

SASKiwi,

Many thanks for your response! I found the testgrj.log file and it appears the error messages are:

There is a problem with JAVAIMG GKPI

There is a problem with JAVAIMG GTILE

Any idea how to address this?

Thanks!

Walter

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Try searching for your problem in SAS Support. I found this note which may help but there are others too:

http://support.sas.com/kb/18/448.html

If that doesn't help consider creating a track with Tech Support.

walterwu
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! SASKiwi, thanks for your help. I created a track and we discovered the issue was a corrupt or mis-permissioned templat.sas7bitm file. By renaming it, I was able to successfully run testgrj OQ scripts. Thanks!

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Pleased to hear it has been solved. Sometimes SAS Support is the best channel for these types of problems.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation