BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASuser19
Quartz | Level 8

Dears 

I face a problem during rebuil sas web applicaiton as the below. also I attched the log file.Snapshot_2016-9-14_19-59-45.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Was your SAS server environment up and running with all SAS Windows services on all SAS servers running when you ran this? As a general rule any SAS Deployment configuration requires this. 

SASuser19
Quartz | Level 8

@SASKiwi All SAS services are stopped excipt sas Matadata. 

our environment one trie on windows server 2012 r2.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Sorry, my post was misleading. Yes the SAS physical servers must be all up and running but not all software services. Here are the instructions to follow:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biig/69172/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n09015intelplatform00...

And check this: On the SAS middle tier, stop all servers except the SAS Web Infrastructure Platform Data Server. 

anja
SAS Employee

Hi,

what exact version (version & maintenance release level) of SAS are you running?

Is this happening during an actual new install, or, are you installing a hot fix or the like?

Thanks

Anja

SASuser19
Quartz | Level 8

@anja thank for your feedback. yes it after  applying the S63001 hotfix (http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/HF2/S63.html#S63001)

environment info

win2012r2 (one tire)

Product:

SAS Enterprise Case Management 6.2_M1

Release:

9.4 TS1M2

note when I go to d:\SASHome\SASDeploymentManager\9.4\products\cfgwizard__94230__prt__xx__sp0__1\Utilities\configuration_scripts.xml :582 line as the error appeer in log file I see those lines 

Snapshot_2016-9-14_21-32-27.jpg 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation