Architecting, installing and maintaining your SAS environment

Rebuild SAS Web Application

Contributor

Rebuild SAS Web Application

Dears 

I face a problem during rebuil sas web applicaiton as the below. also I attched the log file.Snapshot_2016-9-14_19-59-45.jpg

Super User

Re: Rebuild SAS Web Application

Posted in reply to SASuser19

Was your SAS server environment up and running with all SAS Windows services on all SAS servers running when you ran this? As a general rule any SAS Deployment configuration requires this. 

Contributor

@SASKiwi All SAS services are stopped excipt sas Matadata. 

our environment one trie on windows server 2012 r2.

Super User

Sorry, my post was misleading. Yes the SAS physical servers must be all up and running but not all software services. Here are the instructions to follow:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biig/69172/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n09015intelplatform00...

And check this: On the SAS middle tier, stop all servers except the SAS Web Infrastructure Platform Data Server. 

SAS Super FREQ

Hi,

what exact version (version & maintenance release level) of SAS are you running?

Is this happening during an actual new install, or, are you installing a hot fix or the like?

Thanks

Anja

Contributor

@anja thank for your feedback. yes it after  applying the S63001 hotfix (http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/HF2/S63.html#S63001)

environment info

win2012r2 (one tire)

Product:

SAS Enterprise Case Management 6.2_M1

Release:

9.4 TS1M2

note when I go to d:\SASHome\SASDeploymentManager\9.4\products\cfgwizard__94230__prt__xx__sp0__1\Utilities\configuration_scripts.xml :582 line as the error appeer in log file I see those lines 

Snapshot_2016-9-14_21-32-27.jpg 

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation