BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
xiaoys0725
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, 

I found I could not log in PDC(SAS Demo Center), everytime I entered my username and password, I received a message like"You are not allowed to sign in, contact with your administrator".

Anybody knows why?

8 REPLIES 8
Reeza
Super User

Are you the administrator?

xiaoys0725
Fluorite | Level 6
No I am not. Why?
Reeza
Super User
And what did the administrator say?
xiaoys0725
Fluorite | Level 6

They don't know why it happens.

Reeza
Super User

I'm assuming you've had a password reset? Make sure there's no * in your password either. 

Then if it still doesn't work, ask them to contact SAS tech support. In those types of systems it's going to be a more complicated set up that we can't really resolve in a community forum.

xiaoys0725
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you. I didn't have a password reset and I tried two accounts neither of them works. Since now is Saturday so that's why I asked here to see if somebody has similar experiences. 

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

If you are having issues logging into the Partner Demo Center, I'd suggest to send an email to support.pdc@sas.com as outlined at https://www.sas.com/en_us/partnernet/market-and-sell/demos.html They can check your profile. Maybe something has changed. There is also a SAS Partner community where you can post your question however it hasn't been active for a while.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
xiaoys0725
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you. I received an email telling me that they had an outage problem.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation