BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
IreneT
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I’m trying to get SAS IntrNet to work. 

Wehave installed Apache 2.2, and installed SAS 9.2 and CGI tools, then new IntrNet Service default (port 5001).  Then Start default Service interactively.

The problem is: when I tried to ping, or for instance open page “http://<ID>/cgi-bin/broker.exe?_service=default&_program=ping&_server=<server name>&_port=5001&_admi..." -> I get following errors:

Error connecting to the SAS server

Can't open a socket connection to the service called "default". This could happen if the server is not running...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or "Error connecting to the Application Server <server name>:5001"

I checked broker.cfg, and all including the server name and port seem to be Ok. Windows 7 Pro.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you in advance!

Irene

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I think you should open a track with Tech Support. As I remember, there were some script files that you used to have to use to start the servers/services. I don't have an IntrNet configuration to play with anymore, so Tech Support is probably your best bet for help.

cynthia

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation