BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

The SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. Its purpose is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, information and best practices with SAS solutions. The SUGA group is the home for SUGA members. To become a member of SUGA, subscribe to the community.

(edited on Aug. 10, 2020 to reflect the new home for SUGA).

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thank you for the question. The group is run through the SUGA group on SAS communities. Simply subscribe to the group and you will see all invitations and communications.  We look forward to your participation in SUGA.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
RajbirChadha
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Is there an option to join SUGA? i cant seem to find any join button.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thank you for the question. The group is run through the SUGA group on SAS communities. Simply subscribe to the group and you will see all invitations and communications.  We look forward to your participation in SUGA.

devlekhu_98
Fluorite | Level 6

Would you please post here next webinar (SUGA) session details for Administrators? This is good place to have information for Administrators.

Thank you

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Details for the SUGA December 2016 webinar can be found at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Administration-and-Deployment/SAS-9-4-Metadata-Server-Environment-web...

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
devlekhu_98
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you very much

dgritt
Obsidian | Level 7
@ShelleySessoms, how do you get the "SUGA Member" badge?
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @dgritt,

We have a 16-member customer committee who helps us plan our SUGA meetings. Those folks have the SUGA member badge. Are you interested in joining the customer committee? If so, I can have my colleague send you a meeting invite. We meet by WebEx every other month.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 5 in conversation