Architecting, installing and maintaining your SAS environment

Information Delivery Portal?

Accepted Solution Solved
Super User
Accepted Solution

Information Delivery Portal?

How can I get the Information Delivery Portal? Is it only part of the Enterprise BI Server package, or is it included somewhere else?

We have BI Server licensed at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers

Accepted Solutions
Solution
3 weeks ago
Contributor

Re: Information Delivery Portal?

Yes, it is included in the Enterprise Business Intelligence Server (EBI) package.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
3 weeks ago
Contributor

Yes, it is included in the Enterprise Business Intelligence Server (EBI) package.

On a technical level, I'd always recommend starting with SAS documentation: http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/portal/

Beyond that - pricing, product bundling, future direction - I'd suggest talk to your account manager at SAS.

Super User

AndrewHowell wrote:

On a technical level, I'd always recommend starting with SAS documentation: http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/portal/

Beyond that - pricing, product bundling, future direction - I'd suggest talk to your account manager at SAS.

Been there, done that, but it doesn't have a page for "how do I get it?" That's why I came here for clarification.

One of my "customers" asked me about it, so I was just checking if I had missed it during installation, or not yet found it in the Web Server config.

Will ask our licensing guy to check for costs of upgrading to EBI server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers
Contributor

That's a good point, particularly future direction. We have a large, fairly complex IDP deployment, but we have really not seen many new features or updates to the product in the last couple of versions.

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation