BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
abdulh_Brit
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All ,

I am very new for SAS., right now i have installed a new server and trying to access my oracle database via SASVisualAnalyticHub.

But i really not able to find from which page i have to give the Oracle Credentials to download or pull the tables from our oracle server.

I have already installed Oracle Client  bit in my server and all the oracle database are in bit only

Now from this page i am trying to load the db after giving lasradm credentials   http://das.acs.ea:7980/SASVisualAnalyticsExplorer/index.jsp           

right side of Open Data Source page there is a option for import all the formats except for oracle , that is in the Import Data page under server i could not found any oracle except "SAS Data Set'.

Kindly some one explain me why the in the Server Page 'Oracle" is not showing !?

Expecting your immediate reply

Regards

Hamid

DATASOURCE.PNG
3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

First, do you have a license for, and installed SAS/ACCESS to Oracle?

Data never sleeps
abdulh_Brit
Calcite | Level 5

Yes we have the licence for this product - " SAS Access to Oracle "

FYI, this is the first time i am installing SAS Visual Analytic. so i am fear did i made any mistake in configuration,..,i can import excel and other format files but except Oracle !!

Help me to identify this issue and guide me to get a solution for the same.

Regards

Hamid Smiley Sad

abdulh_Brit
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Yes we having Licence for the SAS/Access to Oracle.

Kindly guide me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Hamid

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation