BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AKHIL_2025
Fluorite | Level 6

I want to  set a label to a particular language in the SAS EGRClanguage preference.

For an example currently in the drop down its showing lot of languages. I want to rename "English UK " to "English United".

How to achieve this

4 REPLIES 4
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @AKHIL_2025,

not sure if this will help, because I cannot fully understand your question but:

1. Check Config\Lev1\Web\WebAppServer\SASServer8_1\sas_webapps\sas.sso.snaserver.war\WEB-INF\classes and the properties files
  2. if above cannot answer the question, have you already came across the Administrators guide https://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/ecm/6.1/casemgmtag.pdf (for 6.1)? Check out the "Configuring Display Labels" chapter.

Kind regards,

Juan

AKHIL_2025
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Sir, 

Thank you for your response. You mentioned that  you can't fully understand my question. The actual scenario is, After opening sas EGRC -> preferences    then choose the Regional option for choosing the desired language . 01.png

Here I want to set a label for that "english (united Kingdom)" to some other name. like "english uk". So at the time of language selection it will show english uk .Any solution for this.

Thank you

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @AKHIL_2025,

interesting question. those preferences is actually just a redirect to the SASPreferences web application (deployed in SASServer1_1), which is part of the WIP - Web Infrastructure Platform.

While probably this value can be changed in the WIP database, I would not start playing with this label, since it might impact behaviour of all your SAS components, hence a risk you probably would not like to have. 

If you are still looking for a way, if I were you, i would ask this question only to SAS Technical Support, in order to get a validated response.

AKHIL_2025
Fluorite | Level 6

OK Sir,

Thank you for your response.

Thanks

Akhil

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation