07-09-2014 06:14 AM
My it-department have changed the domain from ipaep to koncern.
That means that I have to change it for all useraccounts in the User Manager, and that will take some time.
User/Account/Userid = ipaep\abc must be changed to koncern\abc.
How can I make a search and replace for all the user accounts?
07-09-2014 01:38 PM
check bisecag if it SAS related. SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Security Administration Guide, Second Edition
What is your SAS connection in this?
10-02-2014 12:01 PM
I'm working on something that relates to your goal.
You could do it like this:
1. Run %mduextr to extract information from the Metadata Server and output to a MASTER library (new library):
2. Modify the UserID column of the MASTER.LOGINS table with the info you need.
3. Run %mduextr again and output to a TARGET library (new library). This will be your current unmodified SAS Metadata library
4. Run %MDUCMP to compare your MASTER (with changes) to your TARGET (unmodified) data. This will generates tables representing the changes that needs to be made to the metadata. You'll need a CHANGE library (new library).
%mducmp (MASTER=MASTER, TARGET=TARGET, CHANGE=CHANGE, EXTERNONLY=0);
5. Run %MDUCHGV to check if any changes introduce integrity problems.
%MDUCHGV (TARGET=TARGET, CHANGE,CHANGE, ERRORSDS=name);
When everything checks out, and you've done many, many tests (this is crucial metadata after all!), final step:
6. Run %MDUCHGLB to load the changes and update the metadata
SAS Support has a lot of info on these macros.