BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kaushalsolanki
Quartz | Level 8

Dear All,

Request you to guide me how i can have a odbc connectivity with ASE Sybase.

Thanks,

Kaushal

7 REPLIES 7
kaushalsolanki
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you for the response, i assume we need a odbc driver for specific database (ASE Sybase).

Please guide me which odbc drivers i need to install for having ODBC connection.

Regards,

Kaushal Solanki

SimonDawson
SAS Employee

This is a question you might ask in the SAP Q&A Forum. There are not likely to be very large numbers of folks in the SAS community using SAP ASE with ODBC, the SAP community likely has significantly more people using SAP ASE with ODBC who might give you advice. SAS would be just like all other applications interacting with SAP ASE via ODBC so advice from the SAP community about their ODBC configurations for other applications will be applicable to your SAS deployment too.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@kaushalsolanki  - I am sure you can do a Google search for available ODBC drivers as well as I can as that is the only way I can answer your question. You could also open a track with SAS Tech Support to see if they have any more specific advice.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation