Architecting, installing and maintaining your SAS environment

How can one redo the step 'Deploy Imported Web Stored Processes as a Web Service' in Post Installation steps for SNA Server?

Contributor

How can one redo the step 'Deploy Imported Web Stored Processes as a Web Service' in Post Installation steps for SNA Server?

I was executing the steps 'Deploy the Imported Web Stored Processes as a Web Service' relating to Post installation steps for SNA server 2.3, as documented in SNA 2.3 Installation and Configuration guide. While doing so, in the Web Service Deployment wizard  (that runs when I select 'Deploy as a Web Service' in Folders tab of SAS Management Console), on the Web Service Information window, instead of setting the Web Service Name to 'TemplateSocialNetworkAnalysis', I set it to 'TemplateAlerts'.

The wizard did not display any errors right throught the process.

However,  when I tried to confirm the successful deployment b reviewing the entries in the Plug-ins tab, under Configuration Manager within SAS Application Infrastructure at the BI Webservices for Java 9.3 node, instead of seeing 2 new web services ('TemplateAlerts', and 'TemplateSocialNetworkAnalysis') as per the SNA2.3 Installation and Configuration guide, I only see 1 web service - 'TemplateAlerts' . This is probably due to my not naming the web service name correctly.

What can be done to correct this?

Thanks.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation