BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

I want to extract SAS VA LASR server usage information in a csv, excel or any flat file. I tried extracting data from _T_LASRMEMORY and _T_TABLEMEMORY but that didn't work for me. I'm looking for data like VA LASR server memory usage, and LASR tables details like their source from where they are getting into LASR along with their memory requirement details in a flat file. I was just wondering if there's a way to export LASR memory usage data in a flat file from Environment Manager (or Management Console and/or any other client) itself?

Any help/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Alok Pal

5 REPLIES 5
Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

I tried executing the utility file but it seems like I don't have permission to execute in on our metadata server. Just wondering if there's any other work around?

alexal
SAS Employee

@Alok_Pal,

The utility doesn't require access to the metadata server. You can start the utility from any machine with Java 8 and JavaFX installed.

Alok_Pal
Quartz | Level 8

I am on a windows machine and a metadata server is a Linux machine, I SSH into the metadata server and tried executing the utility but it didn't work. Is it possible to execute the utility from windows machine, if yes could you please give me the steps for executing it?

Thank you for your quick response.

alexal
SAS Employee

@Alok_Pal,

In order to download the utility, you need to have Linux. After you download LASRInfo.jar, you can move it to Windows and run it from there as specified in the SAS note.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation