BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
vamsinuthalapat
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Everyone,

I have scheduled a job in schedule manager plug in with file based triggered event with exist condition, once file exists job execution starting and after every 30 secs new job coming to waiting queue.

This process continues until first job completed, is there any way to check 30 secs timing in scheduler?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
JS_FILEAGENT_SENSITIVITY controls how frequently process manager checks for changes in the file system. The default is 30 seconds. It sounds like the flow may not be removing the file when it starts.

JS_FILEAGENT_SENSITIVITY
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/slpm/10.2.0?topic=files-jsconf#v1076620__title__1
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
vamsinuthalapat
Fluorite | Level 6

Below is screenshot of multiple triggers in flow manager.

vamsinuthalapat_0-1709301420566.png

SASKiwi
PROC Star

What happens if you use the "arrives" condition rather than "exist"? 

vamsinuthalapat
Fluorite | Level 6

User not willing to change the condition from exist to arrives, due to below reason.

If it fails to trigger on arrives, it won't run.  

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Am I correct in assuming you are using the LSF scheduler? I don't see any option for limiting the number of exist checks. I'd suggest tracking the problem to Tech Support if you haven't done so already.  

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
JS_FILEAGENT_SENSITIVITY controls how frequently process manager checks for changes in the file system. The default is 30 seconds. It sounds like the flow may not be removing the file when it starts.

JS_FILEAGENT_SENSITIVITY
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/slpm/10.2.0?topic=files-jsconf#v1076620__title__1
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
vamsinuthalapat
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks @gwootton, above information helped.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation