BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
BonnaryW
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I run this command to create SAS EG 7.1 response file. 

SASEnterpriseGuide71_x86_x64.exe -- -record -responsefile "C:\sdwresponse.properties" (please see attached for the response file that was created), it appeared to me is not a completed response file.

I run this command to install SAS EG 7.1 "SASEnterpriseGuide71_x86_x64.exe -quiet -wait -responsefile "C:\sdwresponse.properties", but it prompt for answer. 

Which folder contain the System Requirements check and install the system requirements if needed.

Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi BonnaryW,

According to the SAS® Deployment Wizard and SAS® Deployment Manager 9.4: User’s Guide documentation (page 83), the command you should use for the installation is similar to:

SASEnterpriseGuide71_x64.exe /verysilent ‐‐ ‐responsefile "C:\sdwresponse.properties"

Does that help you?

Cheers,
Damo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi BonnaryW,

According to the SAS® Deployment Wizard and SAS® Deployment Manager 9.4: User’s Guide documentation (page 83), the command you should use for the installation is similar to:

SASEnterpriseGuide71_x64.exe /verysilent ‐‐ ‐responsefile "C:\sdwresponse.properties"

Does that help you?

Cheers,
Damo

BonnaryW
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you ver much for your answer Damo!!!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation