Architecting, installing and maintaining your SAS environment

Can't download SAS University Edition.

Occasional Contributor

Can't download SAS University Edition.

I want to study for the Advanced Programmer certification and was pleased to see the announcement about the free download.

I went through the steps described but when I got to the actual download I got this message:

"Oops! Your profile does not have permission to complete this download."

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

TedShelly

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Can't download SAS University Edition.

Hi:

This previous forum posting indicates that this was a problem last weekend and it looks like the fix was to try again.

https://communities.sas.com/message/222490 But if the message persists, then perhaps the problem is back and your best bet for help is to open a track with Tech Support.

cynthia

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  I was able to download the package today.

Now reading through the installation guide...

N/A

I see you were able to download today, the 16th, but it has failed twice for me today.  Not having a site number, makes it impossible to open a track with Tech Support so I guess I'll wait through another two hours of download - attempt.

Super User

Customer support is available via analyticsu@sas.com or SASAnalyticsU@sas.com not sure which is the correct address.

Learner

[ Edited ]

I got the same error with Firefox but strangely enough it seems to work with Internet Explorer. Perhaps a browser issue!?! Not sure how that would affect profile permissions, but I'm downloading the .ova file now.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 in conversation