BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
K_HARI_PRASAD
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I would like to know whether Can I download SAS University Edition for Windows 7 32 bit System.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LeeHerman
SAS Employee

Per the system requirements at this page, Download SAS University Edition | SAS, you must have 64-bit hardware with a minimum of 1GB RAM. See Ellie's note below for a workaround.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LeeHerman
SAS Employee

Per the system requirements at this page, Download SAS University Edition | SAS, you must have 64-bit hardware with a minimum of 1GB RAM. See Ellie's note below for a workaround.

LeeHerman
SAS Employee

Thanks for finding and posting this.

shaurabh
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I could not see any workaround for the same. Can you please help me with it?

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi, here's an answer you might be able to use.  If you can't use SAS University Edition on your desktop, there are ways to access it online.

There are three ways to learn and use SAS for free.  Two of these methods use just your internet connection and don't require any installation; the third allows you to practice on your own machine even when you are disconnected from the internet.

1. SAS University Edition through Amazon Web Services.  This software is hosted on Amazon and SAS does not charge for the software.  Amazon has the right to charge for use of its service, but most typical learning use won't incur any charges.  Visit the SAS University Edition site and scroll down to Get Free Software to select this option.

2. SAS OnDemand for Academics - this is hosted by SAS, and requires that you are enrolled in a course that is taught by a professor who is using the OnDemand environment.

3. SAS University Edition - installed.  You download / set up a simple VM player, then download an instance of the SAS University Edition software.  The setup is relatively simple -- many thousands of people have done this to learn SAS.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 in conversation