BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

With the new redesign of support.sas.com, SAS administrators now have one place to go to find all the information they need to do their jobs better. On this SAS Administrator page, you will find information on downloads and hot fixes, contracts support, license assistance, security bulletins, software upgrades, and much more.

You can browse admin documentation, read blog posts written with you in mind and, of course, find your way back here to the Administration and Deployment Community.

I hope you'll find this page useful. We spent lots of time thinking of ways to help you with your day-to-day tasks.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

@ShelleySessoms, I do and I am sure a lot of people will do as well. If I could give 10+ kudos to this thread, I would 🙂

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thank you @JuanS_OCS. If you see something missing, please let me know. I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to the admin community!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 2 in conversation