BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
tausendSASsa
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

i am trying to activate ESRI Premium Services with SAS Viya 3.3. I already activated the usage of the Open Street Map provided by ESRI - this feature is working. But we want to use the Features of the Premium Services.

What I tried is to Enable the Premium Services for my User in the Settings by Accepting the Terms and trying to fill in my ESRI User. But it says that the credentials are not valid (The credentials definetly are valid, as I can log in at our ESRI company site on the web and I have the Admin Role there). The RHEL Server on which the Installation resides has no Internet connection. I assume that Viya tries to connect to a certain URL to validate credentials? Can anyone give me a hint, or does someone knows to which URL Viya is trying to connect to authenticate the user? Then I would try to allow this URL by the whitelist.

If someone has another suggestion how to activate the Premium Services, feel free to post it.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tausendSASsa
Fluorite | Level 6

The Error was the Result of a Bug in SAS. After we opened a track with SAS, they provided a Hotfix for the issue:

http://support.sas.com/kb/63/567.html

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tausendSASsa
Fluorite | Level 6

The Error was the Result of a Bug in SAS. After we opened a track with SAS, they provided a Hotfix for the issue:

http://support.sas.com/kb/63/567.html

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation