04-23-2013 02:09 AM
We're running SAS 9.3 (TS1M2), Rev. 930_12w41, on Windows Server 2008 64 bit R2 SP1. It's been running since October 2013.
Audit Performance Management has been installed, and is running, however it doesn't show more than one weeks worth of data.
How can I change this such that it shows more than just one weeks worth of data?
When I look at the following directory on the compute server:
I can see logs going back more than just one week, yet when I look at WorkspaceTopUsers.html in APM only has the data for the past week, so I don't think it's an issue of the logs disappearing or not having them to begin with.
I expect there's a number that I can update and as a result it will show more history?
04-25-2013 06:35 PM
Modify the job that creates the report, should be called in artifactTopTen.sas Ebiapm92\SASEnvironment\SASCode\Jobs\usageReports in particular the &weekSubset
data work.temp /view=work.temp;
* Select OPEN rows.
* Include any subsetting defined in the defaults.
Or create a new job based on the above for more than a week
04-25-2013 10:40 PM
You may be able to change the value in artifactReportNumWeeks macro found in Ebiapm92\SASEnvironment\SASMacro. This macro is called from the job I mentioned above
and then weekSubset is set in artifactreportdefaults.sas
%let weekSubset=where also datetime>dhms(intnx('week',datepart(datetime()),-&numweeks.,'S'),0,0,0);
08-19-2013 08:44 PM
I've finally gotten the time to look at this again.
I think I've found it.
This is what I did:
* Looked at some code in the location Barry suggested, for our installation it was F:\SAS\Config\APM93\SASEnvironment\SASCode\Jobs\usageReports\artifactTopTen.sas
* Observe there is a call to %artifactReportSubSet; near the top of the code, it was two lines above the reference to &numWeeks.
* Looked in the Macro directory, for us it was F:\SAS\Config\APM93\SASEnvironment\SASMacro\artifactreportsubset.sas, chose the job which looked to have the macro in it (pretty well named I'd say)
* Find that the contents has all the magic figures I'm interested in
I'm more comfortable changing the figure in one location, rather than hard coding it in individual jobs.
Hopefully if anyone else has this issue, this might help.
I think I was not following Barry very well because it looks as though we've on 9.3 and he was on 9.2.