Architecting, installing and maintaining your SAS environment

ACM and APM data monitoring in Environment Manager

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACM and APM data monitoring in Environment Manager

Hi There,

I have configured my sas environment to capture ACM and APM data feeds. But I have been trying to lookup for possible ways to monitor this data in Environment Manager. Is there's a way to monitor this data from Environment Manager? or is it possible to set up alerts (email alerts or alerts on Environment Manager) based on these data? Can we get any reports out of these data feeds?

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎09-26-2017 11:59 AM
Contributor

Re: ACM and APM data monitoring in Environment Manager

Log on to SAS Environment Manager and navigate to Analyze -> Report Center (make sure browser pop-ups are enabled).

Once in the Report Center, on the folders tree on the left, navigate to Stored Processes -> Products -> SAS Environment Manager -> Nightly Reports -> ACM Reports and it will list out all the available ACM reports.

For APM reports, navigate to Stored Processes -> System -> Applications -> SAS Environment Manager -> Ad Hoc Reporting.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎09-26-2017 11:59 AM
Contributor

Re: ACM and APM data monitoring in Environment Manager

Log on to SAS Environment Manager and navigate to Analyze -> Report Center (make sure browser pop-ups are enabled).

Once in the Report Center, on the folders tree on the left, navigate to Stored Processes -> Products -> SAS Environment Manager -> Nightly Reports -> ACM Reports and it will list out all the available ACM reports.

For APM reports, navigate to Stored Processes -> System -> Applications -> SAS Environment Manager -> Ad Hoc Reporting.

Thank you.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation