BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

@ShelleySessoms had posted @MargaretC's SUGA LinkUp presentation from SAS Global Forum 2018 in the SUGA Leaders group and I thought it would reshare it as a separate thread for people to easily find it and to comment/collaborate/discuss too.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Thank you @MichelleHomes for sharing, and also to @MargaretC and @ShelleySessoms !! It was a very fine evening and presentation 🙂 I think people could enjoy or, at least, I did for sure.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Thank you @MichelleHomes for sharing, and also to @MargaretC and @ShelleySessoms !! It was a very fine evening and presentation 🙂 I think people could enjoy or, at least, I did for sure.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation