BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
xiaoys0725
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I am using PDC image to get familar with sas viya. And the CAS server URL is "sasserver.demo.sas.com" then. 

I am trying to use angularjs to get access to the data on CAS server that I have already saved, then I need to upload my html files somewhere on the server so I can get access to. I created a new file folder called"test" by sasstudio in /home/sasdemo, and upload my html files there. But I found I cannot open it by "sasserver.demo.sas.com/home/sasdemo/test/test.html".

Do you know if there is a way to upload my html file on the server so that I can get access to my web page through URL?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexal
SAS Employee

@xiaoys0725,

For an example, if you have created a file with name /var/www/test/test.html, then the URL will be sasserver.demo.sas.com/test/test.html

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
alexal
SAS Employee

@xiaoys0725,

Only in /var/www/html. Please note that you need to have root (or sudo) access to the server in order to write files to this directory.

xiaoys0725
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

May I ask after I uploaded that what is the URL of the web page then? 

Btw I don't know why I cannot open "sasserver.demo.sas.com"(excatly this link) , I received a 503 Error. 

alexal
SAS Employee

@xiaoys0725,

For an example, if you have created a file with name /var/www/test/test.html, then the URL will be sasserver.demo.sas.com/test/test.html

alexal
SAS Employee

@xiaoys0725,

You are welcome. I'm glad that the problem has been resolved.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation