BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nicolemarieball
SAS Employee

Hi SAS Viya Community,

UPDATED: Q&A now available

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on August 14, 1 - 2 p.m. ET on how to get started using SAS® Visual Analytics 8.1 on SAS® Viya™. I hope you’ll join me. I plan to:

• Discuss the new SAS Visual Analytics architecture on SAS Viya
  • Demonstrate how to perform data discovery of in-memory data
  • Demonstrate how to create interactive reports and dashboards that present data and results in the most compelling way

Are there any other specific questions you’d like covered? Let me know by responding to this thread.

Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert Community Library  to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From Ask the Expert Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here.

Nicole

5 REPLIES 5
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Nicole - great to see you're presenting this webinar!

From the presentation outline it seems that the webinar is for those new to SAS VA 8.1 or wanting to learn about SAS VA on Viya. Is that correct? Will you be covering material for existing SAS customers that are currently on SAS VA 7.x releases and the roadmap for them to move to SAS VA on Viya?

I look forward to your presentation and have registered. Though, being 3am in Australia I'll be watching the recording. Smiley Wink

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
nicolemarieball
SAS Employee
Hi Michelle!

You are correct; the webinar is just showing people what VA is all about. I have nothing specifically for how current customers are to move to Viya, but it is definitely something that current customers can attend just to see how it looks and operates (and hopefully they will be encouraged that it's not that different from the VA7.x releases)!

Glad you registered 🙂

Nicole

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Thanks Nicole for your prompt response and elaborating what will/will not be covered.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Can you post a link for registration.  Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation