BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Dicarlis
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, In my analysis i had a factorial arrangement 2x2 with measures repeated in the time.
My doubt is in "subject" content, i shueld puted the interaction for factor1 e fctor2 to describ the residual error, flow the example:

PROC MIXED;
CLASS animal mom dad factor1 factor2 block time;
MODEL BW= factor1 factor2 time factor1*factor2 factor1*factor2*time factor1*time factor2 *time /DDFM=KR;
RANDOM mom dad block animal;
REPEATED time/ TYPE= ante(1) SUBJECT= animal(factor1*factor2) RCORR R;
LSMEANS factor1 factor2 factor1*factor2 / PDIFF=all;
run;

2 REPLIES 2
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

So you have a split-plot design with repeated measures data.

And the whole unit design is a RCBD design.
RCBD = Randomized Complete Block (RCB) Design.

And the repeated measurements are on the smallest size of experimental unit.

Correct?

Or do you have a two-way (two-factor) split plot in time AN(C)OVA ?

That is, the experimental units to which treatments are assigned are considered as the whole
plot units, and the experimental units at a given time are considered as the subplot units.

You should give a bit more info on the design before we can help you out.
Just "split-plot" is a little short on info.

Koen

Dicarlis
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Koen!
Thanks for your awnser!
The data is from a trail using animals, where we evaluing this animals in all growting phases. The RCBD was used for control the distance betwin borns, the animals born in same month is a block, sumarized we had 3 months betwin borns and 5 blocks.
And the repeated measurements (for month) are on the smallest size of experimental unit (animal weigth in frist month of the life, for exemple).
The script the me use is correct ?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation