BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Please consider that it might not be a software issue but a model issue. See my previous comments. Reasons a model might not fit data include having rounded data values or a misspecified model.

It is also possible that the situation can be improved by a better choice of the parameters (or maybe you need to BOUND a parameter). If you are convinced that the model is correct and fits the data, you can try to create a grid of candidates for the initial parameter values. 

Lastly, I will mention that your 20-dimensional model is very complicated. Try a simpler model with fewer parameters. Sometimes you can use a series of "reduced" models to help understand how to fit the data. See the article on using a reduced (fixed-effect) model.

MahdiA110
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear professors;

@Rick_SAS @SteveDenham @ballardw 

Thank you for your helping me out; I really appreciate your kindness and support.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 16 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 4 in conversation