BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Callam1
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi
I am using a linear regression to evaluate the impact of a treatment effect after matching (psmatch) with replacement and K:1 (k>1). What is the easier way to obtain robust standard errors which account for the fact that control observations are being used multiple times? Sample>10k.
Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Ksharp
Super User
There is PROC ROBUSTREG .
But I am doubt that if it was what you are looking for.
Callam1
Fluorite | Level 6
It would be interesting to know if it has been used to estimate the treatment effect after matching with replacement and k:1.
Ksharp
Super User
That is not really .
It don't care whether the data is "matching with replacement and k:1." or not,
It is just consider the high leverage point(for X variables) and outliers point(for Y variable),
and get rid of these point to fit a regression model (a.k.a robust mean or std ).

Anyway, @StatDave @Rick_SAS maybe could give you the answer.
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I do not understand the question, so I cannot add to this discussion.

Callam1
Fluorite | Level 6
The question is how to obtain robust standard errors when using a linear regression to estimate the impact of the treatment effect after matching with replacement and k=n, distance=pscore

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation